Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Clocks Are Dumb

      School has started, which means that I am once again realizing that my time management skills are terrible. I want to train three hours a day. Ideally, I'd be doing an hour before school and two hours after. My current school schedule is already set up so that I can do this. Class doesn't start until 8:30, so I've got plenty of time to get beastly before school begins. After school I've got cross-country practice, which lasts around an hour, and that leaves me with enough time to drive to the gym and get my ass on the mats (for bjj). Yes, if attending school and going to the gym were my only obligations/desires, I'd be the happiest camper alive. Unfortunately, school follows me after I've left the campus. An average of two hours of schoolwork a night, plus another 30 minutes at least of college-related work, combined with my spectacularly horrible time management skills, and I am unable to make it into the gym for those three hours. Ok. That's all. Short post becauseI don't have much time tonight to devote to the blog. Shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment