Monday, October 22, 2012

Lady Cop

     Today I had a length conversation with one of the cops who works on my school campus. She's a pretty cool chick. In addition to being a police officer, which is cool on it's own, she has two degrees (one in criminal justice and the other in forensic phycology), and she's a professional football player. I'm pretty sure she's the only pro female football player that I've ever met; she plays for a team called Atlanta Xplosion. She definitely gets cool points for everything.
     During our little talk, one of us suggested that she train me. I'm not sure if the idea is to train me to play professional football or if the intention is just to make me stronger. Either way, I'm more than happy for her to train me. Oh! Adding to her coolness, she's dabbled in bjj and boxing. I think we're going to get along quite well.

We start training on Monday (the 29th). There will be updates.

I'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment